What set us apart
The unique symbioses of the experienced lawyers in various fields of law–litigation and non-litigations, our work ethics and professionalism, makes DMA Advocates a faithful one-stop law firm to resolve all our clients’ issues.
We provide lawful solutions to legal issues in Practice Areas.
We use State – of – the – Art Technology to ensure efficiency and productivity.
Client Relationship Management (CRM) empowers the client to access the interface and understand the progress of the matter at every stage.
Privacy, Confidentiality and Security of all data of the client are always on the top of the Priority list.
We always adapt to the changes in the justice delivery system as well as adopt newer software to enhance the research methodologies.
The team is dedicating to the clients with the objective of timely execution of each assignment.
our practice areas
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
We provide the following services for the protection of the IPR in both international and domestic space for our clients.
- Registration and Renewal of Patent, Trademark and Copyright.
- Enforcement, Anti – Counterfeit and Anti ‒ Piracy Proceedings
- IP Licensing
- IP Protection Agreements
- Prosecution and Representation before various tribunals and courts.
LITIGATION, DISPUTE RESOLUTION & ARBITRATION
For two decades, the team is well ‒ equipped to handle litigation in the space of both civil and criminal disputes, constitutional matters, corporate and commercial transactions, suits for recovery and Injunctions, application for bail, quashing of bail, writ petitions, public interest litigation, consumer disputes matters, employment and labour laws, matrimonial disputes and cyber-crimes etc.
The Dispute Resolution team represents different sectors of companies, PSUs, media houses on litigation, arbitration, conciliation and mediation matters. A highly specialised team of legal professionals, we advise and represent clients across various sectors in corporate and commercial arbitration (international and domestic), financial claims ‒ NBFCs, execution of awards, matters about SARFAESI Act etc. Our lawyers have extensive experience in proceedings in representing clients before various arbitral tribunals like the Mumbai Centre for International Arbitration (MCIA), International Court of Chambers (ICC), United Nations Commission on International Trade Law (UNCITRAL), Singapore International Arbitration Centre (SIAC) etc.
CORPORATE AND INVESTMENT
Having all the resources of a global firm, the lawyers under the corporate team have a deep capability in the local markets and broad industry-specific knowledge. The Firm represents both its international and domestic clients across various jurisdictions and follows the process as laid down in the Companies Act, 2013.
LABOUR & EMPLOYMENT
Having worked with various international bodies, public corporations, financial institutions, the Firm is capable of providing services in the space of industrial relations, employment litigation, labour conciliation, disciplinary proceedings, remuneration, labour compliance, employee regulation, workplace environment etc. We regularly advise and represent our clients before the various labour courts, tribunals, High Courts and the Supreme Court of India.
LEGAL AUDIT & REGULATORY COMPLIANCE
DMA Advocates is adept in handling all the Legal Audit and related activities, assisting the companies with its various legal obligations. To oversee whether the law meets the required legal requirements, the team of lawyers indulge themselves in the following activities ‒
- Preparation of an extensive ‘Search Status Report’ ‒ determining the existing loans, securities charged and status of the lender.
- Vetting and Analysis of issues relating to Human Resource, Intellectual Property, Litigation, Property Titles etc.
- Advising on the adequate compliances to be made for securing a loan with the appropriate authorities.
The Firm provides Legal Audit services for Corporate and Commercial Matters, Property, Legal Metrology, Labour and Environment Matters.
To help companies mitigate operational and regulatory risks, we provide time ‒ bound advice in regulatory, compliance and corporate governance aspects. We have been assisting the Aviation, Food & Beverages, Real Estate, Telecom, Infrastructure, Pharma and Technology sectors, with a proven track record of implementing policies, procedures, and practices which have a positive impact on their business.
ANTI – TRUST / COMPETITION
We have been instrumental in claiming damages for our clients for the infringement caused and played a vital role in the cases where the interplay of anti-trust and Intellectual Property have been in question. We strive to provide cost-effective and efficient legal solutions in complex situations combining the local experience and expertise.
We act for public and private companies, financial institutions, investment banks, hoteliers, PSUs developers, trusts and offer following services –
- Land Acquisitions and Approvals
- Project Development and Redevelopment
- Mergers, Acquisitions, Private Equity, Investment and Joint Ventures
- Title Search, Due Diligence, Documentation and Registration
- Mortgage and Mortgage Loan Auditing
- Litigation and Arbitration
MEDICAL, PHARMA & LIFE SCIENCES
The Firm even provide counsel to the Pharma and Life Sciences industries on –
- Clinical Trials, Stem Cell Research and Medical Devices
- Informed Consent Forms and Manufacturing Contracts
- Research and Collaboration Agreements
- Mergers and Acquisitions and Joint Ventures
- Intellectual Property Rights (both contentious and non ‒ contentious)
- Dispute Resolution
MINING, ENERGY & NATURAL RESOURCES
We deliver pragmatic solutions for natural gas, oil, electricity and renewable industries by assisting and handling the Power Purchase Agreements, Fuel Supply Agreements, State Support Agreements, Production Sharing Agreements, Joint Exploration Agreements, O & M Contracts, Gas Sale Agreements, Litigation and Arbitration.
INFRASTRUCTURE & PROJECT FINANCE
The Firm helps and counsels on infrastructure & construction, oil and gas production plants, mining, power, energy, airport facilities, telecommunications, hospitals, real estate and the like.
FOOD & BEVERAGES
DMA Advocates, well-versed with sectoral changes and the prevailing laws, have played a pivotal role in minimizing the risks, responding to challenges and capturing opportunities to exponent the growth of the businesses in the food industry..
Having the privilege of representing various multinationals and privately and publicly held Indian companies, the Firm offer services in respect of –
- Approvals, Licensing and Registration as per the Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI)
- Labelling requirements governed under the Food Safety and Standards Act, 2006, Legal Metrology Act, 2009 and Food Safety and Standards (Packaging and Labelling) Regulations, 2011.
- Transactional Assistance and Enforcement Actions
- Handling Statutory and Regulatory Compliances
- Litigation and Arbitration
The Firm is working closely with the authorities and the corporations and provide services which includes but are not restricted to –
- Aircraft Purchasing and Leasing Contracts
- Aircraft Financing Transactions
- Mergers, Acquisitions, Investments and Joint Ventures
- Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul Contracts
- Regulatory Advisory and Approval
- Airport Operation and Maintenance Advisory
- Handling of Government Tenders / REPs
- Litigation and Arbitration
We provide the following services for the protection of the IPR in both international and domestic space for our clients
Registration and Renewal of
Patent, Trademark and Copyright
Enforcement, Anti – Counterfeit
and Anti ‒ Piracy Proceedings
IP Protection Agreements
Prosecution and Representation
beforevarious tribunals and courts